'Eliesa Family
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
35 Weeks
Only 5 weeks to go. We can hardly wait!!!
1 comment:
Melinda
said...
I can't wait to see that baby! Hurry up and finish developing Sione so I can see you!
June 20, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Winter Quarter Temple Aug.18,2007
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(3)
▼
June
(2)
35 Weeks
Baby Shower
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
'Eliesa Family
J and I were married August 18th 2007. We live in Sioux City, IA. We have a dog named Hunter. I am a Nanny and J is working for Moos Plumbing as a soon to be apprentice.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I can't wait to see that baby! Hurry up and finish developing Sione so I can see you!
Post a Comment